Who Do I Contact with Questions about VA Benefits and/or Submitting a Claim?

County Veterans Service Officer (CVSO) is the primary contact for all Federal and State Veterans Benefits and questions.

A Veterans Benefits Administrative Representative (VBA) is an accredited representative for matters pertaining to VA benefits and entitlements.

Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs
Claims Assistance Office
c/o USDVA - Regional Office
5400 West National Ave., Room 157
Milwaukee, WI  53214
Phone:  (800) 827-1000
www.va.gov or www.benefits.va.gov/milwaukee

Click here for Veteran Service Organizations with Veteran Benefit Representatives.